We Strive to Lead the Way in
Whether your insured client is a residential homeowner, a business or commercial property owner or an industrial manufacturer, you can count on AFG Claims Service to ensure their claim is being handled accurately.
Our team will not rest until your expectations are met and exceeded.
It has always been the intentional focus of AFG to assemble people of diverse and specialized skills. We further develop each team member with advanced training and the latest technology to facilitate a cooperative teamwork effort that serves every need our clients face. We approach each claim believing two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. Ecc 4:9
This gives us the privilege to partner with you and draw on decades of experience and training within our company for accurate, cost effective, and efficient claims handling.
Accreditations and Qualifications
- IICRC WRT Technician Trained
- IAMI Board of Directors
- International Association of Marine Investigators
- Property Lecturer/Training Seminars
- Private Investigator
- Certified Marine Investigators
- Accredited Master Marine Surveyor
- Master Fiberglass Technician
- Master Mechanic
- Marine Lecturer/Training Seminar
- Hazardous Materials Training
AFG at a Glance
- Complete, full-service independent adjusting
- Founded 2001
- Serves Fortune 500 and privately held companies
- 100% are W2 employees of AFG
- Serving 17 states and counting
- Family Owned and Operated
- Community Connection: The A21 Campaign, Wounded Warrior, Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, Local Initiative, Pregnancy Crisis Center
AFG’s purpose is to establish the use of our talents and gifts to faithfully and diligently provide exceptional insurance claims handling with honor, compassion and integrity.
“I have had the pleasure to work with John and Kelleen Killough through their multi-line claims adjusting business, AFG Claims Service, LLC, for many years. What started as a routine relationship with an independent adjusting company has, over time, evolved into a great personal and professional relationship.
The incredible work ethic they demonstrate and their moral bearing in their representation of our company when handling our insured’s claims is in a class by itself. I have never been more pleased with any independent vendors assisting in our claims operations during my 32 years in the claims industry. I can unequivocally and without hesitation recommend them to any company needing independent adjusting or appraisal services”.
Steven D. Wenger, SIU (Retired)
Columbia Insurance Group